Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dave Barlow’s World of Impossible

BelvedereLarge Dave Barlow’s World of Impossible
I really much hate it when I’m in a hurry, but need to post an update. “Creative writing” is something that should never be done under pressure.
I can’t understand how some writers manage to stay concentrated, while being on a tight schedule from their publishers. Hope I’ll never have to learn this on my own skin. Today I will show you something I should have posted long time ago.
Abaroth created these 3d models of impossible structures and explained them like this: “Hi Vurdlak, It’s been a while since I sent Ascending & Descending and the other 2 illusions to you.
Here’s the model page from my website – there’s a model of Escher’s Belvedere, and a couple of other new ones, an impossible arch, and a Necker cube.
Feel free to use anything you feel is appropriate. All the best. Dave Barlow aka. Abaroth.
Ascending and Descending02 Dave Barlow’s World of Impossible

Arch2 Dave Barlow’s World of Impossible
Arch1 Dave Barlow’s World of Impossible
NeckerCube1 Dave Barlow’s World of Impossible
NeckerCube2 Dave Barlow’s World of Impossible
NeckerCUbe3 Dave Barlow’s World of Impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment